Samson Rope Amsteel Blue, Foot
AmSteel-Blue is a torque-free 12-strand single braid that yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and, size for size, is the same strength as steel - yet it floats. AmSteel-Blue outlasts wire 3:1, making it an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Samthane coating enhances that already high abrasion and cut resistance. Sold by the foot.
- Fiber: 12-Strand single-braid construction of 100% Dyneema SK-75 fiber with Samthane coating.
- Standard Color: blue (also available by special order in red, green, orange, and silver/gray)
- Class 2 12-Strand splice
- Size for size, the same strength as steel
- Extremely low stretch
- Superior wear and flex fatigue
- Torque free
- UV stabilized
- Easily spliced
- Wire replacement
- Durable-outlasts wire
- Similar elastic elongation to wire rope
- Easily inspected or field spliced